Sunday, January 14

heyys..thks those ppl who tagged me ! remember last friday, we got our netball tshirt !! woots man, i have been waiting for it to come !! hahahas..it is super nice except the words. cos it doesnt match the tshirt like tt ley.. i dunno la..oh ya after netball, it was raining heavily. as i had to rush back cos after tt, i need to attend my cousin's wedding, so kf and me decided to go home no matter wat comes our way. LOL ! although we have umbrellas in our bags, but we decided not to take it out, cos we wanna get wet. whahha.. we indeed got ourselves totally wet. as martin and richard i think, were walking behind us, maybe think tt we are nuts. hahhah.. but i totally dun care ! then when we wanted to cross the road, can say we dash across ba. ppl may think we are siao. but we dun really care, cos its fun ! hahaha.. then after we bid goodbye, went to take bus home. reach the bus stop liao, ran half-way( near my flat liao).. most touching part !! got 1 kind good auntie samaritan suddenly grab me and said, "come, i shelter u" i was so shocked. i refused but she insisted.. it was so paiseh, its like i have umbrella, just lazy to take out, then she offered to shelter me.. arghh !! so paiseh.. the most touching part of my life. i felt so guilty.. cant forget that short moment of my life. i was actually drenched, but yet she still offered to shelter me back to the flat.. OMG!! so touching.. this auntie is so kind.. i will not forget thius good and kind deed. then went back home, feeling guilty. i knocked on the door so many times, yet no one came to open the door. then i found my keys inside my bag. so i opened the front gate. but the inner door could not open, cos it was locked inside. i was a bit panicky. then i banged the door and shouted. then i heard my dad's voice frm inside. he came to open the door. he told me that he thought tt it was so construction going on upstairs.. WTH man !! i was so pissed off.. then i asked him where mom was, he told me tt he didnt noe. after tt, we found out a piece of note on the table, saying tt my mom went to the saloon to do up her hair. haiix, my dad is really a blur king man. then my mom came back and got ready to go for the wedding. i wore this black skirt with a ribbon in front and a white singlet? and a black jacket outside. i was like a business women yet cute. haiix. i duno wat kind of style is this. LOL ! ate good, real good food. like abalone and shark fins soup and all. yummy !! then on sat, tricia, kf, yt, wt and me met up to do the history project. then went to mac and do and draw and also do hwk. we also saw hwee jie, que feng, shu qin and li hui and pearlyn. then went to long johns to eat dinner with them. came back on my own..then did hwk lo..of cos plus watch tv also. today got nothing really very interesting. today at 7.00pm which is like now, got the day after tomorrow the movie, nice ley.. gtg now. do hwk liao. buaiix..
REPLIES:
kf: LOL !! so concidence..
emilia: honey, sorry i duno..but then new one, warah shld have told u..
eekie: thks for tagging!!
carmen: hiie !! nice to meet u!! thks for tagging too ! thks for commenting too !! =]

No comments: